Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I just miss my friends …..

I changed couple of schools but never had any nostalgia feeling . Same with college .. May be , I always had a good friend circle near residence place .

When i left Delhi and came to hyderabad . I landed up in a org which has very less attrition rate . More over , i was staying in environment totally different from where i came from. There was very less contact with external world . So office people became family .  I managed a good friend circle and some 3 years ago , one of my friend in that circle left . This is the first time , i felt really odd …. But Time passes by ..
Some good friends either left the company or got transfered to USA or got into different teams or got married .

When ever some one leaves , whom i really cares about . I generally used to say couple of things to myself..

1. Nature does not support vacuum.

2. Shawshank Redemption dialogue “Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.”

Just within last couple of months , All my good friends either left or planning to shift  .. Some times , It feel so bad and lonely when i found them leaving  .. as you grow older , it is very difficult to make new friends . Generally , you start judging people . ..

I was talking to my friend who is also leaving and he told me that it is better not to discuss this feeling with any one because sharing this feeling is of no use … One of the good thing which he told is
“Let them leave .. u did not marry with them so why you were expecting a long term commitment “ ..
I really liked this ..

May be separation is always important .. I hope I will grow up more and have more mature personality when my good friends leave …. :(

But yeah …. I just miss my friends .

No comments: