Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lets play a little game

Make a guess of your age when you will be no more ( Yuk !! Are we playing a game :-) ?)
Make a line with the length proportional to above age. Now mark a point in the line based on your current age . Just see :-)

When i did it , i saw a big % of life is gone .. Only small % is left between current and old age ....

All my assumption of being immortal went away ... I never thought that i will pass away one day and that one day is not very far away ...:-)

Many things came to my mind like Life is so short ... Lot of things to be done .. Also , It is so sad I have not contributed to society .. Another thing came to my mind is that why to worry on small and small things when so less time is left.... What matters most is present ...

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Carpe Diem !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppqb0t_B0KY